It s almost summer! I can truly feel the warm breeze whenever I walk outside during mornings. I love how the sun shines on my mini garden with mini pink roses. My love for nature become fonder because it helps relieve stress and adds happiness in my heart. Also it helps me take good care of my skin without the need to spend too much.
In this post, I would share a simple DIY product that you will surely love.
2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
2 yellow or green tea bags (unused)
1 chocolate tablet
1 teaspoon mineral water
Clean and dry container
Spatula or mixing stick
1. On a clean chopping board, chop the chocolate tablet over and over until it becomes powderized. Set aside.
2. Tear the tea bags and transfer its contents in the dry container.
3. Add the chopped (powdered) chocolate in the container and mix it until it becomes one unit.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of virgin coconut oil and mix them all together.
5. Add 1 teaspoon mineral water and mix again to soften the tea leaves.
How to use:
1. Wash your face with soap and water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Get a few a scoop of it and apply to your face.
3. Massage gently and scrub your skin until the chocolate covers the whole face.
4. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes then rinse.
After using it, you will feel that your skin is so soft and moisturized with a radiant glow. I hope you enjoy this DIY beauty scrub.